The Company accumulates and manages a portfolio of geographically diversified uranium interests that may be acquired directly from mine operators, as well as third party holders of existing royalties, across the spectrum of project stages, from grassroots to production. In evaluating such transactions, the Company utilizes a disciplined approach to manage its fiscal profile.
|Project||Operator||Location||Type Of Royalty||Mining Method||Project Stage(1)|
|Roughrider(2)||Rio Tinto plc.||SK, Canada||1.9701% NSR||Conventional||Development(2)|
|Church Rock||Laramide Resources Ltd.||NM, USA||4% NSR||In-Situ Recovery||Development|
|Reno Creek||Uranium Energy Corp.||WY, USA||0.5% NPI||In-Situ Recovery||Development|
|Dewey-Burdock(3)||Azarga Uranium Corp.||SD, USA||30% Net Proceeds||In-Situ Recovery||Development|
|Lance(3)||Peninsula Energy Ltd.||WY, USA||4% GRR||In-Situ Recovery||Production Idled|
|Roca Honda(3)||Energy Fuels Inc.||NM, USA||4% GRR||Conventional||Development|
|Michelin||Paladin Energy Ltd.||NFLD, Canada||2% GRR||Conventional||Development|
|Anderson||Uranium Energy Corp.||AZ, USA||1% NSR||Conventional||Advanced|
|Slick Rock||Uranium Energy Corp.||CO, USA||1% NSR||Conventional||Advanced|
|Workman Creek||Uranium Energy Corp.||AZ, USA||1% NSR||Conventional||Development|
|Langer Heinrich||Langer Heinrich Uranium (Pty) Ltd.||Namibia||A$0.12 per kg PR||Conventional||Production Idled|
|Diabase||Uranium Energy Corp.||SK, Canada||3% GRR||N/A||Early Exploration|
- The Company classifies its projects based on the stage of current and historical exploration, development and production. The following is a description of the categories utilized by the Company to classify the project stage of each of its royalty interests.
- Early Exploration - A project is considered to be in the Early Exploration stage when there is no current or historic mineral resource or mineral reserve defined for the project.
- Development - A project is considered to be in the Development stage when the project has a current or historic mineral resource or reserve defined for the project, but there is no current preliminary economic assessment, pre-feasibility study or feasibility study completed by the operator thereof to support the potential economic viability of such resource or reserve.
- Advanced - A project is considered to be in the Advanced stage when there is a current mineral resource or mineral reserve defined for the project, which is supported by a preliminary economic assessment, a pre-feasibility study or a feasibility study.
- Production Idled - A project is considered to be in the Production Idled stage when the project, or part of it, has been in production at any time during the past three calendar years, but such production has been idled due to market conditions or otherwise.
- The Roughrider Royalty also applies to the Russell Lake and Russell Lake South projects, which are considered to be Early Exploration stage projects, located in the Athabasca Basin.
- The royalty acquired by URC does not apply to the entirety of the project.